Five Shorts Films against Homophobia, produced for Canal +, are directed by talented young French talents such as Céline Sciamma, Rodolphe Marconi and performed by Raphaël Personnaz, Félix Moati, Anaïs Demoustier and so on. The project has been supported by the French Ministery of Education and Sports and the National Institute for Prevention and Health Education.
Other films :
– “Les incroyables aventures de Fusion Man” by Xavier Gens
– “Pauline” by Céline Sciamma
– “Baskets et maths” by Rodolphe Marconi
– “En colo” by Pascal-Alex Vincent
– “Omar” by Sébastien Gabriel